If your company filed previously and you were the point of contact for that filing, proceed to https://eeocdata.org/eeo1/signin/RetrieveCompanyId where you may retrieve your company ID and passcode. If you were not the point of contact, you will have to let EEOC know that you are the new contact at https://eeocdata.org/eeo1/support/ and select "Company Contact Changes".

If you have an account or this was a mistake visit the EEO-1 Component 1 Online Filing System.