Contact the Filer Support Team for Assistance
State/Local Government Contact Change Form

In order to update the primary point of contact for the 2021 EEO-4 Data Collection, we will need a ‘Change of Contact’ letter on your State/Local Government letterhead from an authorized representative, in a PDF or JPG format.

***Information on who is completing the contact form***

(Fields with an asterisk are required)